Jade Trading offer a variety of casting services. Each method of casting has various benefits and is suited to different applications. Below are some bullet points outlining the advantages of each casting process.
• Intricate / complex parts can be cast (greater detail)
• High production rates
• Exceptional dimensional accuracy
• Variety of metals and alloys can be cast
• Very good surface finish
• Design versatility / flexibility
• Consistency of components / Repeatability
• Can produce castings for wide range of applications
• Metals can be cast up to the weight of 3 tonne
• Intricate / complex castings
• Variety of metals /alloys can be cast
• Gives less weight than a steel forging
• Lower costs than metal forging
• Castings can be heat treated and machined as required
• Accurate repeatability
• Complex shapes can be cast
• Castings can be produced with thinner walls than by other methods.
• Easy to plate / finish – low finishing costs
• Usually no requirement for machining.
• Close tolerances